By using the memlook/memlook.com website and Instagram service you are
- You must be 15 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Memlook users.
- You may not use the Memlook service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names,
graphics, photos, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Memlook service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Memlook or modify another website so as
to falsely imply that it is associated with Memlook.
- You must not access Memlook's private API by any other means other than
the Memlook application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Memlook
including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Memlook
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive
- You must not, in the use of Memlook, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
(including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 15. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your
Memlook account. While Memlook prohibits such conduct and content on its
site, you understand and agree that Memlook cannot be responsible for the
Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such
materials and that you use the Memlook service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Memlook service for any
reason, without notice at any time.
mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes
a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and
using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive,
violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing
Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive,
threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or
individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Memlook
- Memlook does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images,
photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or
any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the
Memlook Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or
through the Memlook Services, you hereby grant to Memlook a non-exclusive,
fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete
from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such
Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any
media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared
publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the Memlook Services.
- Some of the Memlook Services are supported by advertising revenue and may
display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Memlook
may place such advertising and promotions on the Memlook Services or on,
about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of
such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or
through the Memlook Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license
set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through
the Memlook Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights,
copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any
person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a
breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all
royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content
you post on or through the Memlook Services.
- The Memlook Services contain Content of Memlook ("Memlook Content").
Memlook Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret
and other laws, and Memlook owns and retains all rights in the Memlook
Content and the Memlook Services. Memlook hereby grants you a limited,
revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Memlook
Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in
connection with viewing the Site and using the Memlook Services.
- The Memlook Services contain Content of Users and other Memlook licensors.
Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify,
translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any
Content appearing on or through the Memlook Services.
- Memlook performs technical functions necessary to offer the Memlook
Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content
to allow its use throughout the Memlook Services.
- Although the Site and other Memlook Services are normally available, there
will be occasions when the Site or other Memlook Services will be interrupted
for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to
failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control
of Memlook. Also, although Memlook will normally only delete Content that
violates this Agreement, Memlook reserves the right to delete any Content for
any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Memlook in
order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a
valid court order. Consequently, Memlook encourages you to maintain your
own backup of your Content. In other words, Memlook is not a backup service.
Memlook will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or
discontinuation of the Instagram Services, or the loss of any Content.